Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WBT Super Improvers Wall Lesson

I had hoped to post my WBT Super Improvers Wall (SIW) Lesson PowerPoint as an audio/video file. (I narrated and saved a version of the lesson for viewing here on MWBB. There are some kinks to work out on how to best do such a thing. If you have some experience with embedding audio/video files in Blogger, I'd love to hear from you.

At any rate we're ready to move forward with the SIW in my classroom now that we are back in school and I've made some decisions about management of the strategy. The lesson will engage my learners in some signature WBT techniques including "Teach! OK!", Full Turn Talks, 3-peats. To wrap up the lesson, I'll use the WBT Assessment Trio "Yes/No Way", "QT", and "Prove It!". (Visit the video archives and web site files at www.wholebrainteaching.com to learn about these tools.) I'll also do at least a couple of review lessons to help my learners get grounded in the SIW structure and process. Following those reviews, or as the review itself, I'll use appropriate variations on the assessment trio.

I'm really looking forward to getting SIW going. Check back here towards the end of this week for an update on how things are going.



Slide01Slide02Slide03Slide04Slide05Slide06 Slide08Slide07Slide12Slide09Slide11Slide13 Slide14Slide15Slide16Slide17

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your blog, Carole!! WBT is an amazing program! Look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete